Thursday, January 24, 2013

My first bit of "fan" mail!

Yes, I am using the word "fan" ironically.

I got this email from someone about a week ago, and it still makes me laugh.  Apparently he had stumbled across my website and felt the need to share:

You seem to have a particularly nauseating blend of narcissism and naivete.

Seriously, how fantastic is THAT?  Obviously, it's not quite the fan mail I would've liked to have gotten, but consider this: apparently I made enough of an impression that this person felt the overwhelming desire to message me.

That must mean I matter a little, doesn't it?  And if someone dislikes me that much, I can only hope that someone will like me that much.  Or something like that.  What can I say?  I'm choosing to stay positive about all this.

Yours,
Aaron
www.aarongabriel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment