Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas, all

I want to wish everybody a merry Christmas, a happy New Year, and all that good stuff.

Just to bring you up to speed, the enormously talented Merideth Kirry has recorded her vocals for the new album.  Needless to say, I am incredibly pleased with how they came out -- the downside being that I have to redo some of my harmonies to try to bring them up to par with Merideth's singing.  But it's a nice challenge.

Christmas day will mark five weeks until my wife's due date.  Crazy stuff, my friends.  Crazy stuff.

And finally, what with this being the Christmas season and all, I thought I'd share my lone original Christmas song.  I had toyed with the idea of a Christmas album a while back -- I'm still planning on it sometime in the future.  In any case, enjoy!



I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.  Be well, laugh often, and be good to each other.

Cheers,
Aaron

www.aarongabriel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment