Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It has begun

Really sorry about how long it's been taking me to keep up on these blogs.  At the same time, I figure it would just get really annoying if I was constantly blogging, so...it's all about balance, I guess.

As I'm sure you surmised from the vague and somewhat ominous title, I have begun work (finally) on the new album!  This past weekend I recorded "Be My All," which is what I'm planning on using as the opening track.  I'm very pleased with how it came out -- if the rest of the album comes out as well, I'll be sitting pretty indeed.

Have you heard of The Thrilling Adventure Hour?  If you haven't, you should check it out, because it is simply fantastic.  http://thrillingadventurehour.com

All in all, not a whole lot more to add to this post.  So sorry -- not all of them are going to be brilliant.  But if you haven't visited my website in a while, please do!  I've made quite a bit of changes to the layout that I'm quite happy with.

Cheers,
Aaron
www.aarongabriel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment