Monday, February 4, 2013

My Valentine's Day Post

I am really  not a big fan of Valentine's Day.

By saying that, I realize it makes me just look like a lazy husband.  I just don't like the pressure it involves: one day of the year I am expected to do something sweet and romantic.  Personally, I like doing things for my wife at unexpected times, just because.

Thankfully, she also feels the same way about Valentine's Day that I do.  It's so convenient!

However, I decided to write her a song this year.  Don't get me wrong -- a lot of the love songs I write are about her or inspired by her.  Still, it felt like it had been a while, so I wrote one last week and recorded it this past weekend.  And since I like you all so much, I thought I'd share.




I'm rather pleased with it.  Hope you like it.

-Aaron
www.aarongabriel.net

No comments:

Post a Comment